Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Friends from India

We had the opportunity to have Sunday dinner with our friends, Santhosh and Sophie
George last weekend. We put out a last minute notice to the folks in our Sunday School
class to see if anyone wanted to join us for dinner. We had nearly 40 people! Our plan was to do a picnic lunch but, in true Michigan form, the weather went from very nice before church to rather cold following church so we had to go inside. Anyway, please pray for the Georges as they left for Colorado today and will travel back to India next Monday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The SC Elwarts said...

First of all, I can't believe how big all of those kids are. Everyone's all grown up. Also, I like Marcia's light hair. I can't remember if it was like that at Christmas, but I like it.

lizann said...

Marcia.... you've been offically "tagged" - check out my blog for details!!!!

My Middle Age Moments said...

Thanks for putting the group picture up. It was fun to internet-ly "see" everyone again. Danielle and Noel win the cute pose awards. :)

Miss ya all!

Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take to see if that was Tim or Drew next to Becky.